The layout of Chapel Hill is superbly designed with tree-lined streets and beautifully maintained neighborhoods. If you are thinking about buying a home in North Carolina, the buying process will be much easier if you select the right real estate agent.
The following are a number of tips to finding the right agent when looking for a home in North Carolina:
1. Search Online: The internet is a great resource to find agents. You just need to enter the search terms: ‚Chapel Hill North Carolina Realtors‘ or ‚Chapel Hill North Carolina Real Estate Agents“ to find the most relevant search request
2. Chapel Hill Association of REALTORS: Check with the Association of REALTORS, which you can find online. They have a membership of 500 members and a search tool that allows you to locate a realtor.
3. Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce: The website of the Carrboro Chamber of Commerce is a good place to find realtors. They have an online directory that lists Chapel Hill businesses and organizations, including real estate agents.
4. IntroLinks Network: The IntroLinks Network is a Local Online Directory and Link Exchange for Realtors in NC. It contains a list of top real estate agents.
5. Real Estate Agent Credentials: The real agent you choose should have the proper credentials, particularly if you are looking for an agent that specializes in a specific area of the housing market. Look for the following accreditations: CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), LHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist), and SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist). Ask how long the agent has been licensed and how many buyers and sellers he or she has assisted. Ask the agent about the fee structure such as a percentage of the sale price or a flat fee.
6. When interviewing a real estate agent: Ask the agent how often you will be updated about the house search. Pay attention to the agent’s listening skills. Make sure the agent is actively listening to your needs. Be clear about what you want. Make a list of your priorities and give it to the agent so that he or she knows exactly what you are looking for.
In today’s housing market, it is much easier to get a great deal on a new home. In Chapel Hill, North Carolina, there are many beautiful homes for sale. When you use the services of a professional agent, you are sure to find your dream home nestled in a beautiful and welcoming community.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Wayne Cowan